Streaming Media Help
- Category fails to display properly when using Internet Explorer 9/10 in Compatibility View mode
To disable compatibility view in Internet Explorer 9, complete the following steps:
- Open Internet Explorer 9/10.
- Click Tools and you will see an option called Compatibility View.
- If there is a checkmark next to Compatibility View, click it to remove the checkmark. If there is no checkmark, move to step four.
- Open the Tools menu again. Select Compatibility View Settings.
- Make sure that "Display all websites in compatibility view" is unchecked, then click Close.
- Reopen Tools, click F12 Developer Tools. This will open a bar across the bottom of your browser page.
- In the top of that bar, click Browser Mode.
- Select Internet Explorer 9 from the drop-down.
- Press F12 on your keyboard to close the developer tools bar.
- Close and reopen your browser. Return to stream.stcl.edu website.